Friday, March 11, 2011

Shattered

Not even 24 hours after I wrote about "The Wall", God has shattered it for me. I cannot believe how fast He took away what felt like such a heavy load. One simple explanation from God, as I heard His voice when I attended the anticipated Saturday mass last week: "Satan is confounding you, because you will be my Minister." With those words, I immediately understood everything, and my entire yolk was lifted. I cannot express the happiness, exhilaration, and love that I feel for God right now. I feel as if I am going to burst!
 
Every single day since then, I can literally feel my heart beating for God. My prayer life is at a whole new level. I can't stop talking to God. I cannot stop thanking Him for every single thing that He has given to me. Thank you my Lord. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment